Sydney Boat Cruise New Years Eve NYE
Vivid Festival Boat Cruise - Sydney NSW
Opening Night Vivid
Join us onboard Coast to experience the Opening night of Vivid!
Date: Friday 17th September 2021
Duration: 2.5 hours approx.
Pick Up: King Street Wharf #7 @ 6:00pm
Drop Off: King Street Wharf #7 @ 8:30pm
- Margarita Cocktail
- Sparkling Bubbles
- White or Red Wine
- Soft Drink
Canape Menu inclusive of;
- Aranchini of Mushroom, Truffle & Parmesan
- Grilled Lebanese Kofta with chef made dipping sauce
- Mediterranean Risotto serve in a noodle box - GF and V
- Beer Battered Flathead Fillet with fries served in a noodle box
- Gourmet Beef and Vegetable Cocktail Pies
Cost: From $79 per person
Vivid Festival 2021
Join us onboard Coast to experience the Vivid Festival!
Sunday 19th September, 5.30pm - 7.30pm
Monday 20th September 5.30pm - 7.30pm
Pick Up: King Street Wharf #6
Drop Off: King Street Wharf #6
- Sparkling Bubbles
- White or Red Wine
- Soft Drink
Food served includes;
- Noodle Box of Mediterranean Risotto (V, GF)
- Selection of gourmet pies
Cost: From $65 per person
Noakes Sydney Gold Coast Yacht Race
There is no better view in Sydney than on the top deck of COAST.
We will get you right there. See the crews work these top race boats out through the majestic Sydney Heads with NO EXCLUSION ZONES means some very close viewing. You will see the whites of the crews eyes, with some top international class race boats in the fleet.
Come and rub shoulders with some of Australia's top yachtsmen and listen to our expert onboard commentary by some of Sydney's top international yachtsmen.
Revisit past friends onboard the COAST - we have a regular following, you will be in great Company.
Date: Cancelled. New dates for 2022 coming soon with a possibility of October 15th 2021 depending on the current Covid-19 restrictions.
1st Pick Up: King Street Wharf #6 @ 10:15am for 10:30 departure
2nd Pick Up: CYCA @ 11:15am
Drop Off 1: CYCA @ approx. 2:00pm
Drop Off 2: King Street Wharf @ approx. 2:30pm
- Professional onboard commentary with a Glass of sparkling on arrival
- Chef Canapes
- Slow cooked beef sliders and slaw in brioche bun (vegetarian option available and GF)
- Pasta Siciliana
- Gourmet Chicken Finger Sandwiches
- Selection of Flakey Pastry Pies
- Lebanese Kofta with Minted Yogurt
- Pakora of Onion and Spinach GF/VEG/DF
- Bar open for purchasing beverages
Cost: $75 per person
Solas Big Boat Challenge
All the major contenders will be there ready for the big one, The Rolex Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race. You will get unbelievably close as this is a NO RESTRICTION racing day.
The crew onboard COAST are experts of getting you in the right position. We know the boats, the crews and the way around the race course.
Get onboard COAST and enjoy a quality day out, onboard Sydney's premier yacht racing spectator boat with regular clientele of some of Sydney's top racing friends and family. We are the choice boat of the yachting fraternity with expert commentary.
This is an extremely popular day amongst our followers so book early to avoid disappointment - it's been a sell out every year.
Date: Tuesday 7th December 2021
Pick Up 1: King Street Wharf #6 - boarding - 10.20am (Depart 10.30am sharp)
Pick Up 2: Cruising Yacht Club of Australia - boarding - 11:00am (Depart 11:15am sharp)
Drop Off 1: Cruising Yacht Club of Australia 2:00pm (approx.)
Drop Off 2: King Street Wharf 2:30pm (approx.)
- Complimentary sparkling wine on arrival
- Selection of gourmet wraps and hot pies
- Full professional commentary
Beverages: Inclusive of Beer - Corona, Asahi, Fifty Lashes. Peroni, Hahn Super Dry, Strongbow Cider. Wines - Lorimar Sparkling Brut, 821 Sauvignon Blanc NZ, Bella Riva Pinot Grigio, Vivo Chardonnay, De Bortoli Rose Rose, Lorimar Shiraz and Cab Merlot. Soft Drinks.
Cost: From $95 per person
Boxing Day Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race
See some of the worlds top race boats on the start line, before they thunder down the east coast of Australia, to Hobart Victory, a battle of nerves, seamanship and courage. This event is an international yacht classic. One of the true, traditional blue water yacht races remaining, as ROLEX calls it, "The jewel on the crown of yacht racing".
An extensive and quality Canapé menu will be served onboard, and included in your ticket price, a welcome glass of sparkling and a full professional commentary onboard for 4 hours. All other beverages available for purchase onboard.
Date: Sunday 26th December 2021
1st Pick Up: King Street Wharf #TBC @ 10:15am for 10:30 departure
Return: King Street Wharf approx. 2:30pm
Canapé Menu (GF options available on request):
- Sydney Markets Fresh Peeled Prawns with chef made sauce
- Peking Duck Pancake with Hoisin Sauce, Shallot and Sesame
- Fresh Japanese Sushi Nori Rolls, with the finest Seasonal Seafood
- Lebanese Kofta with Minted Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Gourmet Pepper Beef, Chicken & Vegetarian Pies (GF Options)
- Chicken Peri Peri Slider with Japanese Slaw and Milk Bun (GF Options)
- Indian Pakora Spinach and Onion (GF VEG)
- Truffle Mushroom & Parmesan Arancini (GF)
- Beer Battered Flathead Fillets with Fries Served in a box
- Roaming Buffet of Honey Glazed Ham, Bread Rolls & Condiments
- Desert, Mini Gelato, Chocolate Brownie & Seasonal Fresh Fruits
Cost: From $225 per person
New Years Eve 2021
We will sail from King St, Wharf Darling Harbour on Thursday 31 December 2020 at Time 19.15, and return at Time 01.00 on 1 January 2022.
Boarding from 19.15 hrs. Please be at the dock at least by 19:00 hrs or before. Kate the cruise Director will be at the dock and giving out boarding passes.
A substantial and full canapé menu will be served on board, throughout the 6 hour cruise, all professionally presented by our expert crew, all beer, wine and sparkling, spirits and soft drinks will be included in your ticket price of $849.00 per guest (no discounts to children).
DJ playing mix of retro 80's, 90's - 2021 to suit the ambiance onboard the boat, this is not a party boat cruise, but an elegant evening with first class catering and service
Date: Thursday 31st December 2021
Boarding: King Street Wharf @ 7:15pm for 7:30pm departure (please be at dock by 7:00pm)
Return: King Street Wharf 1:00am
Cost: From $849 per person